Monday, October 27, 2008

A little taste of Fall

We've had a full, busy, sweet month as Bo literally grows and changes before our eyes what seems daily. He is so funny and a true joy. Here are some pictures...I'll post more later today of our week at the beach.

Our trip to the Pumpkin patch. Ever since Bo has been running around saying "pumpkin" with excitement at every pumpkin in sight.







Earlier in the month...
Our first trip to the zoo...


Fun at the Creative Discovery Museum (the last picture is right before Bo decided to "blow bubbles" in the water---you should have seen the looks I got as my child kept dunking his face over and over).



Then some "get naked and eat spaghetti" time...a new tradition thanks to my college roommate K.Austin's hilarious stories of this family tradition at her house.



Fun with stickers.


Have I mentioned how incredibly sweet this time is right now? I am SO thankful for Bo and praise God daily for blessing us with such a sweet child.

No comments: