Monday, April 13, 2009

A fun few weeks!

Here are a few sweet pictures from our last couple of weeks...Bo continues to fill my days with joy (along with challenges of boundaries). Mostly he is delightful, putting sentences together, ever so curious, laughing, and overall fun. He makes us laugh a lot. Enjoy!
A visit to a petting zoo set up at a local toystore over the weekend. I wish I could bottle his excitement over these animals. He also rode a pony, "held" a rabbit (it reminded me a little of that little girl on Tiny Toons, anyone remember that girl's name???).




Butterfly day at Playgym...yes those are wings and 2 nets...we only lasted for 20 minutes before leaving because Bo was having a meltdown anytime a child approached him to get a net from him.



And finally a little April snow (I wish you could actually see the snow flakes falling.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

oh my gosh - the picture of him with the ducks might be the cutest thing I've ever seen!